Origanox 500 mg, 90 VitaVeg Caps
Origanox is the trademarked name for a natural, completely water-soluble, powerful antioxidant, extracted from Origanum vulgare, commonly known as oregano.
The active ingredient in Origanox is rosmarinic acid. Origanox is standardized to no less than 7% rosmarinic acid. Rosmarinic acid is also the active ingredient in rosemary and gives the capsules a pleasant aroma.
Rosmarinic acid exhibits significant capabilities as:
• a free radical scavenger
• an anti-inflammatory
• an anti-allergenic
• an anti-microbial nutrient.
Rosmarinic acid is known to be well absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract and also crosses the blood-brain barrier, which may have important therapeutic implications for certain brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease.
Rosmarinic acid is a strong antioxidant and may inhibit the development of cancer. The antioxidant capacity is considerably higher than vitamin C or vitamin E. Likewise, rosmarinic acid may be involved in delaying the aging process.
Rosmarinic acid’s anti-inflammatory activity has been proven clinically and therefore may be used in the therapy of allergic inflammations and the common cold. Rosmarinic acid is excellent for cough, cold, flu, and chest congestion.
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule, two or three times daily at regular intervals, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
TOP 10 Reasons to Supplement with Origanox:
1. Powerful antioxidant for the brain.
2. Water soluble: crosses blood-brain barrier.
3. Completely natural and non-toxic
4. Effective in very low dosages
5. Remarkable anti-inflammatory
7. Anti-aging supplement and strong free radical scavenger
8. Anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-carcinogenic.
9. Great for skin health (elasticity).
10. Expectorant for cough, cold, flu, and chest congestion